Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/sailingcostarica.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/paradise-cove-parent/theme_config/extensions/shortcodes/shortcodes/reservationform.php on line 35
Our Overnight trips take your vacation to a whole, other level. With Serendipity, we have the freedom to sail where no roads can take you. We will explore this lovely coastline in style and privacy. Together, with our Captain and our guests, we will chose the right anchorages, based on weather, tides and their needs. We can sail for 2 hours and find a secluded bay, with a pristine beach or we can sail for 4 hours up into the Santa Rosa National Park.
Sailing up to Santa Rosa National Park, is an incredible experience. You will enjoy a 4 to 5 hour sail in the comforts of our 50ft sailing yacht. Ten unique habitats span the 122,350 acre park, ranging from mangrove swamp to dry tropical forest, each of which provide sanctuary for copious animal species. A total of 250 species of bird inhabit the park as well as 115 species of mammals which include deer, monkeys (white faced, howler, and spider) and five species of big cats.
- 3 Private cabins and bathrooms available to guests (Captain will use the 4th estate room)
- Swim off and on Transom
- Dingy to use to explore (crew will drive dingy)
- Full Kitchen
- Outdoor and indoor dining area
- Delicious food, menu will be prepared ahead of time based on seasonal fruits and any dietary needs. We will prepare 3 meals a day and have snacks available for guests.
- Open Bar- beer, wine, cocktails, juice, soda, coffee and plenty of fresh water
- Professional Captain and Guide
- Bedding and Towels
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
Pick up and Drop Off
- We will pick up and drop off in Flamingo Marina (See Map Below)
- Transportation can be organized with a reliable, local shuttle company. Contact us for pricing